Shia LaBeouf is an American actor, performance artist, and filmmaker. He became known among younger audiences as Louis Stevens in the Disney Channel series Even Stevens, a role for which LaBeouf received a Young Artist Award nomination in 2001 and won a Daytime Emmy Award in 2003. He made his film debut in The Christmas Path in 1998. In 2004, he made his directorial debut with the short film Let's Love Hate and later directed a short film titled Maniac in 2011, starring American rappers Cage and Kid Cudi. Since 2014, LaBeouf has pursued a variety of public performance art projects as one third of the artist trio, LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner.
Shia appears as an Assist Trophy in All Star Smashers. When summoned, he performs his memetic motivational speech, and motivates the summoner to "JUST DO IT!!!!" This lets the summoner's confidence improve, which enables them to perform an epic KO, similar to the fatalities in the Mortal Kombat franchise. After the KO, Shia and the Summoner will do the Bros Pose, made famous by The Frollo Show.
In May 2015, LaBeouf appeared in a 31-minute video for Central Saint Martins, an art school based in London titled #INTRODUCTIONS, in which he read transcripts that students sent to him in front of a green screen. One segment in the form of an exaggerated motivational speech, dubbed "Just Do It" after the Nike slogan, became an Internet meme after going viral within days of being released, spawning numerous remixes and parodies, and becoming the most searched for GIF of 2015 according to Google.
Just Do It! KO's
- Lee Saunderson- Lee puts the opponent in a box, then takes the opponent to Frollo's castle. He then throws the box off the cathedral, and the opponent in the box will fall into the Firey Pit, resulting in their demise.
- Sonny Slaven- .
- Donny Dlaven- .
- Brad Till- Brad will go up in a Lift and go down, squashing the opponent to death.
- Matthew Whitehead- A Dumb Dalek exterminates the opponent away.
- Elouise Pitman- .
- Harry Bradshaw- Does a very deadly tag that who ever he tags is Dead.
- Brodi Welsford- Slowly and dramatically beheads the opponent's neck.
- Amanda the Panda- Shoves chopsticks into the opponent so they stumble to the ground and suffocates opponent to death with Snooky.
- Oscar the White Tiger- Forces the opponent to eat all of his Chubby McDonald's food. After the last bite, the opponent gets too fat that he/she/it explodes.
- MimeFan- Goes inside the elimination cannon, and launches himself at the opponent, and bursts through their chest.
- Talking Joe- TJ announces "I will kill you!" then tank punches the opponent to his or her death.
- Pete the Cheerful Bus Driver- Begins to chase opponent with his bus really quickly, uses horn to catch opponent off guard, and run them over.
- Hilary- Does a incredible swing with his golf gear that brutaly KOs the opponent. (You can swing the Wii Remote to charge up the power)
- Edward- Edward says "I wanna kill people!" Then he throws big headphones which crush the opponents, killing them.
- Captain Underpants- Uses super power juice to throw the opponent up in the air, then he will fly up and punch the opponent in all of their pressure points, and then he'll sling underwear at their waist, exploding that opponent.
- Captain Blunderpants- .
- Maxwell- Creates a black hole to devour the opponent.
- Lily- .
- Papa Louie- Gruesomely cooks the opponent and turns them into food which can be eaten for health. Raises darkness if you cannibalize someone of your own species.
- Horrid Henry- He turns into his T-Rex form and eats the opponent in one bite.
- Garfield- Uses his claws to maul the opponent to death, he then heals himself by eating the enemy.
- Yuuki Ogata- Places a comment section above the opponents head, and begins to mumble and be incredibly annoying, which fills up the comment section, squashing the opponent.
- Go!Caillou- He'll get out his Teddy Bear and they fuse together, turning him into a Mutant Teddy Monster, who eats up the opponent.
- Action 52- Glitches the game so badly that the opponent losses all of his/her/it's stocks.
- Finn Palmer- Finn announces "YOU MUST DIE!" in a scary voice and strikes lightning at the opponent, the same way as CD-I Ganon.
- Chadtronic- Puts the opponent over and oven, in a blender, and in a waffle baker. (Similar to what he did to Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival)
- Billy Slaven- .
- Thin Air- Summons a Hurricane, Tornado, or a Sumami.
- Tim Carter- Blandly stomps on the opponent, crushing them.
- Angry Boss- Screams "BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUCCCCCCEEEEETTTTTOOOOONNNN!!!!!!!!!" So loudly that the opponent explodes, killing them.
- Bruceton- Turns into Bruce-TON and squashes the opponent.
- Dan Gough- Makes a poisonous cell that the opponent will drink. Then, that opponent will get KO'd.
- Grandpa Gorilla- His jungle friends arrive and they trample the opponent to death.
- Super Minecraft Kid- Screams at the top of his lungs, exploding the opponents eardrums, killing them.
- Greg Heffley- .
- Harry Hill- Shoots the X from The X-Factor logo down which slices the opponent.
- Professor Poopypants- .
- Moody Margaret- .
- Otto Hill- .
- Tabatha the Tortoise- .
- Ollie the Snow Leopard- .
- Steve Burns- .
- Fred Flintstone- .
- There is a 1/30 chance of him appearing, making him the rarest Assist trophy in the game.
- Shia also appears in Sonny Slaven's 2nd entrance, where he motivates Sonny to get out of bed and start the match. This is based on a question Sonny was asked on his Ask.fm account, which asked "What or who motivates you to get out of bed every morning?" His response was "Shia LaBeouf!"
- Shia's voice can be heard saying "Do it!" in Billy Slaven's Down Throw.
- Shia is the only Assist Trophy to have his own stage, The City of Just Doing It.